Meetings of the Jamesville-DeWitt Board of Education are conducted in public to conduct the business of the District. The meetings are not a public forum.
We welcome public comments. This is the Board’s opportunity to listen. We may not directly respond to comments.
We ask that you please follow these ground rules.
- Please fill out a card with your name and contact information and the specific topic you wish to address. This card should be given to the Board Clerk, Timothy Decker. You will be called to speak by the Board President.
- Please state your name and address.
- Please state the subject upon which you wish to comment.
- Please limit your comments to 3 minutes.
- If you have a comment about a student or staff member please refrain and email the Board President.