April 22, 2021: County to host COVID-19 vaccine clinic at J-D High School
On April 22, Jamesville-DeWitt Central School District Superintendent Peter Smith sent the following letter to J-D High School families.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
The Jamesville-DeWitt School District is partnering with Onondaga County to offer an on-site vaccination clinic at Jamesville-DeWitt High School on Wednesday, April 28 from 9-11 a.m.
If you completed the interest survey that was sent previously then you should have received detailed registration information from Onondaga County. If you did not receive the follow-up information from Onondaga County or you have now decided that you want to have your student registered for the vaccine, please follow the steps below.
- To register your student (16 years or older) visit this link. Be sure to select the JD High School location.
- To receive the vaccine, the student must have a printed, completed consent form when they arrive for their appointment on Wednesday, April 28. Each student must have the form signed by a parent/guardian.
- The consent form can be found at: https://covid19.ongov.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/COVID-19VaccineConsentForm.pdf
- An additional form must also be filled out on behalf of the individual receiving the vaccine. Please use this link to access the additional form: http://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine
- Transportation to and from the high school is available for students. To request transportation, please contact Ms. Jackie Wheeler, email@example.com or 315-445-8340, by the end of the day on Monday, April 26. Pick up locations and times will be provided next week.
If a family member also wishes to receive their vaccine, they can schedule an appointment using the same link. The same forms must also be completed for each individual and presented at the time of the appointment. All participants should use the entrance to the Main Gym when arriving for the vaccine.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me or Mr. Gasparini.