The Jamesville-DeWitt Central School District Athletic Department hosted a news conference on Wednesday, November 8 to celebrate the National Letter of Intent signing of:
- Brooke Bort, Binghamton University, Lacrosse
- Sam Brazell, Providence University, Lacrosse
- Alex Carolin, Saint Leo University, Lacrosse
- Carson Carona, Florida Southern College, Lacrosse
- Hudson Groat, Davidson College, Track
- Nicolette Militi, Loyola-Maryland, Track
- Nick Miller, LeMoyne College, Lacrosse
- Caroline Stone, Bryant University, Lacrosse
The news conference was held in J-D High School’s Athletic Hall of Fame. Staff, family, and friends showed up to support the students. Each student-athlete got the opportunity to address the group and share their thoughts about their high school athletic career and their hopes for the future. Many also expressed gratitude to those who have supported them along the way.
“Congratulations to all of our student-athletes. Your hard work, effort and time spent training has really paid off. Enjoy college and good luck in your future athletic endeavors,” said Athletic Director Frederick Wheeler.
Congratulations to these Red Rams, we’re so proud of you!