We are eagerly anticipating the 2021-22 school year. We expect to continue some of the protocols we instituted last year. All J-D High School families will receive communication the week before classes start concerning our daily protocols and expectations. The following is a general note on procedures:
* The first day of school is Thursday, Sept. 9. Homeroom will begin at 7:45 a.m.
* The Counseling Center is mailing student schedules; call your counselor if you have questions regarding your schedule.
* Students will receive a Student Handbook and a planner the first day of school. Students should review their Student Handbook with a parent or guardian.
I look forward to meeting you. Enjoy the rest of the summer. I trust that all of you will come back to school refreshed, energized and ready for another year of school. We are J-D!
1) Parents/guardians and minors complete the appropriate application form and email it to Mrs. Isserlis-Sickles. You can complete the fillable PDF version of the Work Permit Application
. This form allows digital signatures. Email it to Mrs. Isserlis-Sickles - email@example.com
(You may scan the application and email it to Mrs. Isserlis-Sickles.)
2) New York state law requires an updated physical from your doctor in order to obtain working papers. Please email it to Mrs. Isserlis-Sickles and include proof of date of birth, if not a student at JDHS.
3) Mrs. Isserlis-Sickles will then complete the working card, sign it, and mail it to you. You should sign the card upon receipt.
Stay in touch with classmates via the J-D Alumni website
. Please note that this site has no association with the school or the school district.