The Jamesville Dewitt Central School District now uses "ML Schedules" (starting July 1, 2018) to process requests for the use of District facilities. Our buildings are valuable community assets. We are glad to accommodate civic and community groups for meetings and events whenever we can.
All facility use requests must be completed online. To make an online facility use request:
First time users: Those using ML Schedules must create a user account. (Please note Jamesville DeWitt will be using this as of July 1, 2018 and previous accounts do not carry over). Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. To help with the process, read the Quick Start Guide for details.
Returning Users with an Account: Once you create an acocunt with ML Schedules (July 1, 2018 or later), you can make facility use requests. To better understand how to use the request form, read the Quick Start Guide. Login in with the link below.
Fee Schedule & Insurance Certificate: Please consult our fee schedule before requesting use our facilities. In addtion, any organization using district facilities must meet insurance requirements and submit a current Certificate of Insurance or have one on file with the District.
1. Please review Board of Education Policy: #3270: Community Relations - Use of School Facilities, Materials and Equipment
and the associated Administrative Regulation # 3270 - Community Relations - Community Use of Facilties.
2. All applications should be should be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the first date of use.
3. Final approval will be given and cost estimates provided after all required documentation is received. No use of facilities will
be granted until final approval is issued.
4. Please be advised that any approved facilities use by an outside agency or organization may be cancelled due to the needs of
the school district.
5. If any equipment is damaged or broken, it is the responsibility of the lessee to have it repaired or replaced at full value.
6. A final invoice will be sent after each event which may vary from the estimate based on actual hours used.
7. Please contact the building principals directly for any scheduling concerns.